Olive and Laurel Oil Soap – 20% Laurel oil
Minimum Order : Frances Pilley minimum order is $60
Postage : $12. All orders over $100, postage is free
Delivery : All parcels are sent by Australia Post. Please allow 2 – 6 days to arrive.
In cases where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
The price of the products are in Australian dollars including Australian GST.
Returns PolicySubject to your rights at law, we will only accept the return of Products if:
- 1. You change your mind within 14 days the goods being dispatched by us.
- 2. We accept that you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, in which case we will replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product.
- 3. We accept that the Products were damaged or faulty at the time of delivery to you, in which case we will replace the Product.
CancellationsFrances Pilley will allow cancelations of orders only in the event that they have not yet been dispatched. If your intent is to cancel an order call us on 03 5728 2550 between 10am and 5 pm.
Made in Aleppo, Syria
Aleppo Soap Company / Tadé Syrian soap has a pure olive oil base to which bayleaf (laurel) oil is added. This creates a pure and gentle soap, free of chemicals (only olive and laurel oils, water, natural salt) which is wonderfully kind to the skin. Nourishes, soothes and cleanses thanks to the moisturising, healing and purifying properties of laurel oil.
In the Near East, laurel oil is used to treat eczema, psoriasis and numerous other skin complaints.
The soap has a rich, natural scent of laurel while you bath but doesn’t smell after washed off. The soap can be used as shampoo for dry scalp. The soap lasts longer as it is dried in open air for nine months – high density, few air bubbles and little water. The soap is recommended for facial skin.
Made only from :
- Olive Oil
- Bay Tree (Laurel) Oil
- Soda (extracted from sea salt)
How it is made :
- The ingredients are cooked in cauldrons for three days.
- A critical moment is when the head artisan tastes the soap and authorises the soap to be poured onto the ground ready for cutting.
- Three days later the soap is cut into individual cakes, stamped by hand with a brass stamp specific to the artisan.
- The soap is then stacked into columns where it dries and matures in open air for a period of nine months.
All Tadé / Aleppo Soap Company products are 100% ecological and guaranteed to be without any emulsifier, tensio active, Laureth Sulphate, Paraben, PEG, EDTA, preservative, added perfume, acid or synthetic deriviative.
All Tadé / Aleppo Soap Company products are tested under dermatological control.
Weight - 200g
Hope and Dignity
After an interruption in 2012, production began again in 2014. This seasonal, rural, almost agicultural activity has survived throughout this terrible conflict helping many Syrians to continue to subsist with hope and dignity, thanks to their work. These products are made in accordance with the principle of fair-trade where value is given to the contribution and dignity of all partners.
Tadé / Aleppo Soap Company is committed alongside the “Baroudeurs de l’Espoir’, providing emergency medical assistance to Aleppans and educational assistance to children deprived of school.