Marseille Cube - 72% Olive Oil - 300 gm
Minimum Order : Frances Pilley minimum order is $60
Postage : $12. All orders over $100, postage is free
Delivery : All parcels are sent by Australia Post. Please allow 2 – 6 days to arrive.
In cases where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
The price of the products are in Australian dollars including Australian GST.
Returns PolicySubject to your rights at law, we will only accept the return of Products if:
- 1. You change your mind within 14 days the goods being dispatched by us.
- 2. We accept that you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, in which case we will replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product.
- 3. We accept that the Products were damaged or faulty at the time of delivery to you, in which case we will replace the Product.
CancellationsFrances Pilley will allow cancelations of orders only in the event that they have not yet been dispatched. If your intent is to cancel an order call us on 03 5728 2550 between 10am and 5 pm.
Made in Marseille, France
Very popular in France and abroad, Marseille soap is a simple product whose qualities have been vaunted for centuries. Traditional Marseille soap is made from oils of 100% vegetable origin. It is therefore naturally eco-friendly: it is biodegradable (100% in under 28 days) and does not pollute the environment (particularly water), unlike industrial soaps and detergents that are made from petrochemical compounds. Finally, due to its method of manufacture by cooking and slow drying, it is economical and can last twice as long as conventional soap.
Free of fragrance, colouring and synthetic additives, traditional Marseille soap is naturally gentle and hypoallergenic, and does not irritate the skin. Back in the 19th century, it contributed to the decline in infant mortality and infectious diseases. It is antiseptic and can be used to disinfect wounds. Midwives also recommended it for washing infants and their clothes.
Traditional Marseille soap cleans clothes efficiently with no risk of allergy. Some people still make their own detergent, as our grandmothers used to do. It removes the most stubborn stains on carpets and delegate fabrics alike.
Traditional Marseille soap has always been the favorite of those who take particular care of their health – customers who are demanding in the selection of products they use every day and mindful of the environment.
How to recognise traditional Marseille soap?
Traditional Marseille soap is made:
- solely from vegetable fats (no ‘sodium tallowate’, animal fat), with no colouring, no fragrance, no additive and no processing aids.
- in Marseille or the Bouches du Rhône area.
- in cauldrons in accordance with the traditional process of soap making.
- The four most important soap factories in the Bouches-du-Rhône region of France (including the Savonnerie du Midi) decided to join forces in 2011 by setting up the Union of Marseille Soap Professionals (UPSM), with the aim of protecting traditional Marseille soap.
Weight - 300g