Provence Road Trip – Menton Citrus Soap
Minimum Order : Frances Pilley minimum order is $60
Postage : $12. All orders over $100, postage is free
Delivery : All parcels are sent by Australia Post. Please allow 2 – 6 days to arrive.
In cases where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
The price of the products are in Australian dollars including Australian GST.
Returns PolicySubject to your rights at law, we will only accept the return of Products if:
- 1. You change your mind within 14 days the goods being dispatched by us.
- 2. We accept that you have received a Product from us that is different to the one you ordered, in which case we will replace the incorrect Product with the correct Product.
- 3. We accept that the Products were damaged or faulty at the time of delivery to you, in which case we will replace the Product.
CancellationsFrances Pilley will allow cancelations of orders only in the event that they have not yet been dispatched. If your intent is to cancel an order call us on 03 5728 2550 between 10am and 5 pm.
Made in France
Strolling amongst the lush citrus gardens at the Palais Carnoi, exuding their sweet fragrance under the Menton sun...
The lush gardens of the Palais Carnoles contain 100 different varieties of citrus fruits, including indigenous varieties like Santa Theresa and Villafranca 340 trees alive with color and exuding their rich scents in the warm sun. During the Festival of Citrus (now in its 80th year), the streets of Menton are filled with floats (all made from citrus fruits), parades and dancers, in this exquisite celebration utilizing up to 145 tons of fruit.
- Pure Organic Shea Butter
- Gentle and moisturizing for dry, sensitive skin
- French milled soap for long lasting use
- All vegetable French soap
- Top: Lemon, Mandirin, Grapefruit
- Middle: Pineapple, Orange, Jasmine Sugar
- Base: White Musk
Weight : 200gm